My journey into the blogging bussiness.

 Starting a blog wasn't planned, it was something that just happened. This interest in blogs started some time ago, and one day the decition to start my own blog came. 

 It was then time to do research on interesting topics, to decide what the blog should be about. I always liked doing things around the house and I'm pretty good at it. I just built a porch in my house,  and in the process of doing so, I learned a lot about porches and decks, so the topic was decided, and it was time to start writing about porches and decks.

Been started with blogs I realized it's something you can live from, there are people that live from their blog, or just from writing for other peoples blogs. So then it came time to do some research on that monetizing the blog, and how to make a living of it.

Trough blogging I found a whole new world! I learned that I really love writing, and found a way I could start doing it full time.

 Prior to starting this blog, I had no writing or blogging experience. In other words, I was a self-taught, beginner blogger. Likewise, I didn’t prep my blog for months before launching, nor did I have any previous social media followers or a pre-existing email list.

 Having no prior experience before starting a blog makes a huge difference in your initial success. It is very slow going when you’re starting from scratch, as you may already know. Those with previous blogging experience, an established social media following, and knowledge on website design and development, have a significant advantage in that they can focus solely on creating blog content. For most of us that are new to blogging, we’re doing all of this at the same time. And YEP, it’s a lot of hard work!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Metal porches vs wood porches

Why should I fix a porch violation

Building multifamily buildings and multilevel decks and porches